You will find many commonly used forms for real estate title transfers on this page including a Louisiana residential purchase agreement. Select the form as directed by your real estate agent or one of our closing specialists.
We would be happy to assist you by answering questions about the proper form to use and what information is needed to complete each one.
Email us or call 504-300-0572 for immediate assistance.
Commonly used forms
- Residential Purchase Agreement Form - [Long Form, Letter sized] used for residential real estate acquisitions.
- Residential Purchase Agreement Form - [Short Form] used for residential real estate acquisitions.
- Commercial Purchase Agreement Form - used for commercial property transfers, such as office buildings.
- Residential Property Disclosure Form - tells buyer about property condition; only required for 1-4 unit residential properties.
Lesser used forms
- Condominium Addendum – used when the property being sold is a condominum.
- Lead Based Paint Letter – used only to notify purchasers of the known presence of lead based paint in property.
- Residential Sewerage Treatment Systems Addendum – used only if there is no municipal sewer service to property.
- Home Warranty Disclosure – used to clearly state if a home warranty is included or not in the property sale.
- Residential New Construction Addendum – used when a property is being built to specify what needs to be completed prior to sale.
- Waiver of Warranty – used for an “As Is” purchase of property.
- Dual Agency Representation Form – Used to allow a single real estate agent to represent both buyer and seller.